Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rewind.

It just occurred to me that I really don't like writing about myself, and if you aren't already bored with it you soon will be, I promise. The problem is that there are thousands of stories a day in New York and the last story in Loveland was recorded last year.

I thought I might try to keep this blog going, but Twila says she's through and I don't have anything to write about. If you have any suggestions about how to solve this conundrum, please send them to the email address of this blog, whatever it is.

2 comments:

cad said...

Move to France? Did you know 80% of their electricity comes from nuclear power plants? John Boehner thinks we should be more like them.

On the other hand, given what today is, I could also suggest Ireland.

New Zealand has already had it's disaster, so it isn't due for a while, right? It might also be a good candidate.

Anonymous said...

Actually, moving to France is on the table. Pourquoi pas?