Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dissendat.

Ice storm! When I woke up at 02:30 it sounded like it was raining. Since an ice storm was forecast, I knew that wasn't good. Fortunately, the ice was still granular, so I was able to get out of my driveway in two tries. When I got out of work, though, the real ice storm had begun, and everything was covered with ice. I breathed a sigh of relief after getting up a steep, short hill outside the lab, then a plow backed in front of me when I was 20' from a longer, winding hill. I had to stop, and then I couldn't move an inch. I backed all the way down, got a start, and made it up. I got home okay, but everything is ice. Walking up the driveway was a challenge, as was getting up the stairs to the apartment. Ice storms aren't fun.

FM1 lost another day today. I'm guessing from what I saw on FM2 is that there are epoxy problems - it's too viscous.

Anonymous commented that the email address for submitting blogs is wrong. I think they were joking, but I'll try to make it easier. I didn't make the address clickable because I was worried about spiders trolling for email addresses to put on spam lists. I can trick them, though. CLICK HERE

No comments: