Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Lone Blogger.

To tell the truth, I don't know about this. "TwiDurf in NYC" seems to have transmogrified into "Durf in Tarrytown", and I don't know if I'm up for it. I quit Facebook because it's so narcissistic. I really don't like talking about myself. I can talk about what happens in the lab, but a boring blog is worse than no blog at all. Twila seems adamant about not blogging here anymore, and being The Lone Blogger has scant appeal for me.

Today I was able to take some photos in the lab that I think will help make the assembly of the optics more understandable. After that, I don't know.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hope you don't stop. I really enjoy reading about your work, and it is always interesting, your perception of things. Certainly not mainstream.
I look forward to reading it. I miss Twila's adventures, yup, but your stuff is different and interesting in a different way. Doesn't have to be every day, does it?

cad said...

I suspect most of us have non-mainstream views in one way or another. Here's an idea, Mr. F. Ask your readers to send you a guest blog entry. You can pick the topic or not. Then, whenever it strikes your fancy, or when you need to extract revenge, whichever comes first, you can publish it. The author can decide how, or if, to sign it. You can decide whether or not to allow anonymous entries. Oh, and if you ever turn this into a book, then we can all fight over a share of the royalties!