Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well.

I have failed so far to crack the veneer. But, please don't leave us. It's possible that Twila will soften as time goes on. This wouldn't be a readable blog without her, and I think she knows that.

We're both kind of sad today, I think. For me, it's no surprise. I'm emotional by nature, for better or for worse, and I'm watching a Niners game. Twila is a rock, but even rocks can crack. She might deny feeling sad, but she'd have to blog to to do so. I suppose this is kind of a win-win situation.

Before our hero decides to return, I'll do my best. Today I have some recent photos. And I'm planning a major post about hats.


Here it's just after our snowstorm, and she's taking a photo for the blog.


On the train on our way to Manhattan for the play. Is it possible to not love this woman? Not for me.


I took this photo in the theater just before an usher (who was nice, really, sort of) attacked us and demanded that we smash our cameras.


(I had some photos from New Year's Eve that I wanted to post, but they're missing. Stay tuned!)

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love you guys and I will really miss your adventures. Durf, I loveyour blogs, they're interesting and funny. Don't let it do the way of Herman's Hermits, even if you only occasionally do it. Anyway, thanks for the laughs and tears! It's the only thing I look forward to reading on the net anymore!

cad said...

Let's not forget the missing pictures. And, don't go trying to blame it on Rosemary Woods. (Anyone younger than -- Yikes! -- 35 should consult Uncle Google or Aunt Bing.)