Monday, December 13, 2010

Colder Than a Witch's T**

I don't care what anyone says, the cold is much less tolerable in NY than it is in CO. Relative humidity, wind...I don't know. All I know is that it is hard as hell to step out the door. Consequently, our tiny little apartment is filling up (further) with cold weather clothing. I've gone a little mad in fact. Since I've been here, I've purchased three coats, three hats, some ear muffs, three scarves, too many pairs of socks to count and six pairs of Victoria's Secret underwear.


I know you're wondering about the last item(s), but since I was in the neighborhood, I thought I would check out the VS on the upper east side -- the store that had the bedbug problem a few months ago, remember? And why did I go there? I don't know. Driven mad by the cold, I guess.

No comments: