Friday, December 31, 2010

Don't touch my...

...camera! (You probably thought I was going to say, "junk," didn't you?)

We get yelled at with some regularity when we go to the theater. That's because we try to take photos. Always with good reason. For example, last night we wanted to take a photo of our proximity to the stage. Here's the photo:


You can see that I didn't use a flash. And I held the camera low with the hope that I wouldn't be discovered. But in less time than it takes to put the iphone back in airplane mode, the usher was upon us -- admonishing us and, yes, telling us to delete the photo. But then she left, so we know she didn't really mean it.

The show was Colin Quinn: Long Story Short. He told us the history of the world in 75 minutes. We laughed a lot and nodded our heads a lot, too. Durf said he wasn't as funny as Rick Reynolds, but who is?

Heading back to the train, we found ourselves mired in foot traffic. I'm guessing people were already staking out spots for tonight's big event.

As you can see, preparations were already in progress:


Watch for us tonight. We'll be standing...hmmm...somewhere in Times Square.


2 comments:

Jan said...

I saw you guys on TV!! You were wearing blue hats....Happy new Year!!!

cad said...

Ok, I give up. What was that play about? It looks like an image of a planetary nebula to me.