Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I'm going to miss...

...when I leave NY:

l.


2. Waking up in the morning and thinking about the uncountable number of choices I have for things to do, places to go, people to see.

3. Boarding the train for Grand Central, scrambling for a seat on the west side of the train, putting in my earbuds and checking out the activity on the Hudson.

4. Getting off the train at GCT and knowing exactly which way to go to find the restrooms. (Hey, that's a big deal!)

5. Eating H&H bagels fresh from the oven.

6. Tripping over roots on the Croton Trail. Wait...scratch that.

7. The Chrysler Building, my north star.

8. NY theater
9. NY theater
10. NY theater

There's more but that's enough of this sappy stuff.


1 comment:

skipway said...

THE MAN OR THE MAN IN THE HAT?