Saturday, November 6, 2010

Terror.

That doesn't mean "terror" as in "terrorism". That means real, horrible, poop-in-your-pants terror, even worse than the times you awaken screaming out loud because of the nightmare where Sarah Palin is elected president. Yes, worse than that.

Honestly, I'm just getting my breath back. And I was able to forgo the p-i-y-p part, because I'd... well, it wasn't a problem. I'm just grateful that all those years of running made my heart stronger than it might have been otherwise, or Twila might have been left to bravely blog on all by herself.

It came from nowhere. I'd actually been laughing at a very good Susan Collins OpEd about women in politics. I was still chuckling when I got up. Then I opened a door, and there he was:

Heaven help us.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Did he have a goalie mask on?????