Saturday, August 21, 2010

Religious fervor.

I was bouncing around on the web a few days ago and I decided I needed some Buddhist doodads. Here's what I got:

License plate frame
"May you be happy. May you be free from suffering."

Refrigerator magnet
"When you are arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."

Refrigerator magnet
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."

Sticker
"Only one time is it essential to awaken. That time is now."

Bumper sticker
"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." - Buddha

T-shirt
"Live simply so that others may simply live." - Mahatma Gandhi

I put the license plate frame on, but it didn't work. People still tailgate and give the occasional salute. Do you think the bumper sticker might work?

2 comments:

skipway said...

good buddha stuff. you're joking about the license plate thing.

Anonymous said...

Joking? Nope.