Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so here to stay...

Everything considered, yesterday was less than a great day.

1) I had another fight with my boss. He told me something and I told him it was BS. It turned out that we were both half right. Since he's the boss, though, his half is bigger.

2) My dad died.

3) A painful, uncomfortable, and sometimes embarrassing infection in the lower half of my body returned with a vengeance, just a few days after my antibiotics prescription ran out.

I know today will be better.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hope today was better. Sharing here is probably good. The boss is only temporary.

Dan said...

I'm sorry to hear that you father died, Durf. I'm happy that Twila and you have managed to spend some really good time with him over the past years.

"Lower body" infections are a bummer.

John Suttle once told me approximately the same thing as you concluded in issue #1. He was advising me with regard to a dispute I was having with TK when she was still with the firm. The only difference was that, in that case, I am sure that I was 100% right.

Paul & Tina said...

We're sorry to hear your dad died. And we hope you're feeling better soon!