Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a couple of worthless thoughts.

1) Twila said NYC is crawling with 8.4 million people. What does that mean? So far I have yet to see a single person crawling in the city. New Delhi, yes, but NYC? Don't think so.

2) I know I'm late on this, but I'm planning to post a photo of Twila to get even for the picture where I have a weird butt (it turns out the bunny suits make everyone's butt look like that, but no matter.) It will happen.

3) I'm old? Well, okay. I have no defense for that statement. And I have to confess that the cheap tickets almost make it worthwhile.

5 comments:

skipway said...

the old remarks sound a little edgy!

the box that should contain the goofy letters in it has a small box with a red "x"in it followed by the words Visual verification. This always happens the first time I try to post a comment. I will post this, and I will be told that I typed the letters incorrectly. Am I doing something wrong?

old skip

skipway said...

The New York Thruway Authority will lead gephyrophobiacs over the Tappan Zee Bridge. A driver can call the authority in advance and arrange for someone to drive the car over the bridge for them. The authority performs the service about six times a year. (Wikipedia)

Dan said...

Oh well, I guess Skip uses the same reference sources that I do, and he does it more quickly.

The picture I want to see is Twila in a bunny suit. Wouldn't that be fair payback, Durf?

tls said...

A very cool find, indeed. I had no idea that I could fall back on the NY Thruway Authority. We can almost see the Tappan Zee Bridge from our apartment.

Anonymous said...

Bunny suits are designed to make your butt look funny... That's how I tell what girls I'm working with. (remembering the 4XL suit with Odette)

Ed